Accent Signage Systems, Inc.
2322 Chestnut Avenue West
Minneapolis, MN 55405
800-215-9437 toll free
©2012 Accent Signage
Raster® Braille System
The Raster® Method is a patented process. To use this method of Braille on signs, you must be licensed. The Raster® Pen License Kit includes a license to use the patented techniques and devices. No Raster® Braille products can be sold to an unlicensed user.
To become licensed, Accent Signage Systems needs to receive a completed & signed Raster® License Agreement. Once we receive the signed agreement along with payment, we can release a Raster® Pen Kit and license certificate.
The Raster® Braille License Certificate never expires.
The Benefits of Becoming Raster® Braille Licensed Are:
- The Raster® Pen License Kit comes with an easy-to-use Interior Signage Manual.
- You will be able to order Raster® Braille supplies in the future which are only sold to licensed customers.
- Many architects and designers are now requesting the Raster® Braille License Certificate number on building signage bid documents as proof that the bidder / sign shop is actually a licensed Raster® Braille manufacturer.
- Licensed users receive free technical support on producing Raster® Braille signs, operation of Raster® Braille equipment, and assistance with questions on ADA regulations.
Just follow these simple steps to get started:
- Download the Raster® License Agreement. → License Agreement PDF
- Read and submit the Raster® License Agreement to Accent by e-mail, fax or mail to: Accent Signage Systems, Inc. || 2322 Chestnut Avenue West || Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Accent will ship your Raster® Pen License Kit as soon as we receive your signed Raster® License agreement & payment.
- Receive your Raster® Pen License Kit and start making great-looking ADA signs.
For more information on Raster® Braille view the following pdfs:
Raster® Braille flyer
Raster® Pen License Kit flyer
Raster® vs Photopolymer