The Raster® Method of Braille* has quickly become the preferred process for producing ADA-compliant braille signage. Simply load our Black Acrylic Raster® Spheres into one of our Raster® Insertion devices for quick and easy fabrication. Our Raster® Spheres are perfectly rounded, uniform, and can be used in nearly any material or substrate.
- Weatherproof in nearly any environment
- Provides attractive, easy-to-read appearance to any interior sign
- Meets latest federal ADA guidelines for dot dimension, spacing, height, and shape
- Complies with ANSI A117.1 standards
- Complies with California Title 24 standards
*The Raster Method of Braille can be used with any computerized sign engraving or routing system that includes a Grade 2 Braille translator and a single-point drill function.