Make your own ADA-compliant braille signage with our patented Raster® Braille System. Cut costs, save time, and meet deadlines!
Why Choose Raster® Braille?
Fast. Easy. Customizable.
- Make signage when you need it— no waiting for outsourcing.
- Simple to use and compatible with most computerized routers and engravers*
- Use with almost any material to meet your unique design needs.
- You can make your own customized braille signage quickly and easily, saving you money and helping you and your customers meet deadlines.
The Raster® Braille method has quickly become the preferred process for creating ADA-compliant Braille signage, and it’s easy to understand why. The Raster® Braille method makes creating braille signage quick and easy, and the end result is high quality signage with a clean, uniform appearance. Our Raster® Spheres can be used in virtually any material, making it completely customizable.
Our Raster® Braille System produces top-of-the-line results. Not only do signs look great, but they are also:
- Easy to read with perfectly rounded, uniform Braille dots
- Compliant with ADA and ANSI guidelines, thanks to our dome-shaped spheres
- Durable and vandal-resistant
The Raster® Braille System at Accent Signage is a patented process. To begin using our method to create ADA-compliant signage, or purchase any of our Raster® Braille products, you must first become licensed customer through our company. Along with our Raster® license, customers will receive one of our many Raster® Pen License Kits, which includes everything you need to begin creating ADA-compliant braille!
*The Raster® Braille System is compatible with all computerized routers and engravers that are equipped with Grade 2 Braille translation software. The engraving software must have the ability to support a Braille font that uses a single-point drill function. If you don’t have Grade 2 Braille translation software, this can be purchased as an add-on software from CadLink or from your engraving machine manufacturer.
Check out our helpful resources for making braille signage.
Need repairs? We can help!